Happy Easter!!! This morning we found the Easter bunny!
We've got a lot to cover...
As I mentioned in my previous post, we headed to the lake Saturday. Nic worked Friday so Bryce and I just met him down there Saturday morning when we got around. I was really anxious to get down there and I set a goal to leave the house by 8 because I wanted to make it there before Bryce's 2nd bottle. Well...eventhough I was in the shower at 6:45am, we didn't leave until 8:40, and arrived at Ft Gibson at 9:30. At least we made it before Bryce's 2nd bottle.
After we get there, get unloaded (somewhat), and Bryce has his bottle, we relaxed a little bit before we had to head back to Broken Arrow for Kell's 3rd birthday party. Here's Bryce and one of his buddies in their walkers enjoying the beautiful weather.
Kell's birthday cake, which was made by a lady named Laura at the Doc's Country Mart in Bixby. She did phenomenal!
Kell blowing his candle out.
The bobber pinata (which I made!).
And back to the lake we went and quickly grabbed Fara and a stroller and loaded up on the boat for our first ride on it!
Back at our camp. 
Bryce in the walker inside the travel trailer.
Bryce in the walker inside the travel trailer.
Here's Bryce with his Easter basket and Easter bunny. In his Easter basket he got his first Bible (it's actually stories with pictures), a car seat toy, and a teether.

No comments:
Post a Comment