Monday, April 26, 2010

Memory Monday: Muskogee Bed N Breakfast

We're going back...WAY BACK. Back so far that my photos are from scanned 35mm negatives! So please forgive me for the horrible quality of the photos. Since I've scanned these in I have purchased a much better film scanner however I cannot find where I stored my negatives...go figure!

In December 2001 we and another one of our couple friends decided to make the 40 minute drive to Muskogee to stay at the Graham-Carroll House Bed & Breakfast for the weekend. It was actually somewhat a celebration for Nic's birthday. This was my first visit to a Bed & Breakfast. After this I definitely considered a B&B for some of my overnight stays.


Here's a picture of where we enjoyed our breakfast. I don't remember much about the menu but I do remember that Eggs Benedict were available.


Here is our room,

Every since I was little I was fascinated with Chandeliers. To this day I still find my self taking pictures of them.


Jesse, Nic's back and Amy. I'm not sure what they were looking at.


Nic and I

Amy and I...I'm not sure what was going on with my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment