This week has gone by really fast, I had definitely planned on doing this post so much sooner.
On Monday Bryce officially became 5 months old. I weighed him Monday evening and according to Wii Fit Plus he weighs 15 lb 4 oz. He's just a little guy! He STILL has not rolled from his back to his tummy. He just has no desire to anymore he would rather play with his feet. One thing he has been doing while laying on his back is arching his back where it's completely off the ground and he somewhat balances on his head, if that makes any sense. I keep trying to get a picture of it but I haven't been successful catching it yet. He has been sitting up some, but sees his feet and leans over to get them. Even in the bathtub he tries to grab his feet to the point where he almost puts his face in the water! I think his fascination with his feet is so cute, but it's inhibiting other things.
A couple evenings this week we spent some time outside working in the garden and flower beds. I decided to just use the bumbo seat, so he can look around better.
We're growing special things in our garden!
No need to adjust your screen, we do have another bumbo seat. We took the blue one to Granny's house and she liked having it there so much that it never made it back. Actually she was looking to buy one off of craigslist or at a garage sale but could only find the pink or purple ones. Bryce wouldn't have minded a pink or purple one but his Daddy would. So with one of my many BRU 20% off coupons and a rewards certificate in hand I picked one up at Babies R Us deciding on a neutral color this time.
At first I thought he was trying to escape his bumbo seat ...
...then I realized he was just trying to chew on it...like everything else.
Multi-tasking...chewing on the bumbo seat and getting his hands and feet dirty. How do I even get any work done outside while taking all these pictures?!
One of my favorite pictures for the time being...of course he's grabbing his feet!
This weekend it's back to the lake for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment