This is going to be a picture loaded post. Also there are some photos of Bryce from during the week at the end.
Friday night we loaded up and headed down to the lake. When I picked up Bryce and my little sister Audrey from my Mom's, Kell begged to go with us. We couldn't say no. So we packed him a little bag, found space in my car for him and his carseat, and continuted on our way.
Kell has been there enough to know that I always have little bottles of apple juice and we have a plastic baseball bat and ball for him to play with. So he stays pretty well entertained, especially when Nic finds things such as a lizard!
Saturday morning my Mom, Step-Dad Todd, Melissa and Ozzie joined us. So we set out on the boat a little before noon to enjoy the beautiful day!
Off to a calm area to float around in the lake.
I'm not sure what Kell is eating to get that kind of face, but I think it's quite funny!
Amanda and her boyfriend John aka Robi arrived a short time later and we headed back to the dock to pick them up, we then decided to go to "the trees". The trees are out in the middle of the lake on somewhat of a little island. It's rocky and shallow, so it's a great place for the kids to play.
Here's our boat. I did't think I had taken a picture of it yet.
Ozzie, Audrey and Todd enjoying the water.
Nic and his infamous hat. Bryce was napping so for the time being I was stuck sitting with him in the shade on the boat.
My mom and Kell. Kell sure loves his Granny.
Melissa, Robi, and Amanda
As soon as Bryce woke from his nap, Nic had to take him around visiting our friends.
Finally Bryce got to enjoy the water. I wish I would have had someone take a picture when I first put him in the water, he loved it! Oh well, here he is in his shaded float. It didn't last long because he kept trying to drink the lake water...yuck!
Ozzie and Melissa
Kell playing.
Me and my little man.
Audrey and Kell. They are so much more like brother and sister than nephew and aunt.
Melissa joining in the picture, yet Kell has his finger up his nose!!
Nic getting Bryce to sleep.
Amanda and Robi
Me, my mom boobs, and Amanda
Relaxing in the water while my mom was sitting with a napping Bryce.
My mom and Melissa
Melissa, Ozzie and Kell.
My napping baby boy.
The view.
Audrey and Kell playing in the space left from us removing the changing room.
Kell peaking out.
One more round of fun in the water before we headed back to the dock.
The weather was perfect the rest of the weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better Memorial Day Weekend.
Random photos from the past week.
We spent some time outside last week so I could figure out all the settings and features of my new camera. Of course Bryce would be my subject.
Then we did some laudry, so as soon as I got the clothes out of the basket I put Bryce in the basket so I could have my hands free for a few minutes.
A recent bath time photo.
Anxious for his breakfast of sweet peas and rice. Fara is anxiously awaiting her duty as clean up crew.
Enjoying oatmeal and prunes.
Just hanging out
Also I have found that if Bryce thinks we're trying to put him asleep with his bottle, he'll take it better if I just sit him in the boppy and give him his bottle. He's decided also that he doesn't need help with his bottle in this position.

No comments:
Post a Comment