Sunday, June 27, 2010

First off, I caught a picture that shows the little tooth we have. I think I can feel a second bottom tooth starting to come in, hopefully this second one won't take as long.

This weekend we returned to the lake after staying home last weekend. The weather was pleasant, a little hot but there was a nice breeze to keep it comfortable. Bryce is getting more and more comforable in his float. He'll stay in it for a while, but it does make him get sleepy so when it gets to that point, he wants out. Typical of my child that fights sleep!


Here we are about to get back on the boat and take a nap.

Sunday afternoon he continued to show his crawling skills, especially by repeatedly grabbing my scentsy warmer cord...I'm going to have to find a new place for it.



Well this isn't the first crawling video, apparently that video file is too large. Eitherway here is my little man in action. He's quickly figuring out his new mobility.


No comments:

Post a Comment