Thursday, June 17, 2010

Milestones!

As promised in my previous post today I'm going to update on the new things Bryce is learning and accomplishing.
Over the weekend Bryce has began to scoot backwards on his hands and knees.  Also on Sunday he mastered getting from his tummy into a sitting position. With this achievement he can move around pretty well.  

This week he's starting to pull himself up on things. Sometimes he makes it all the way, sometimes he just makes it to his knees, either way he's close to getting this mastered...so I guess it's time to lower the crib...and maybe invest in a helmet!

We finally have evidence of all of our hard work as far as teething is concerned. Yesterday I was able to feel a couple little sharp points, so the skin is broken on his first tooth. Now if that booger and it's buddy would make it the rest of the way in maybe we could get a good night's rest.

As far as the sleeping through the night milestone...we're still working on that. Unfortuantely I haven't had a chance to read any further in my The No Cry Sleep Solution book.

Since I wasn't able to upload pictures on my last post, here's plenty to make up for that. Some from over the weekend and showing off the one life jacket we have finally found that Bryce will wear! Then there is some from the past week.

 Napping on the boat...as usual.
Nic's Dad, Niece, Nephew, and Brother

Bryce sitting in the water, he loves it!

Sleeping again.


Our little 'island'

Heading back at the end of the day.

Random photos from the past week or so.







On Tuesday evening, after Bryce had his meal of green beans I cut up small pieces of banana to see how he would do with it not being spoonfed. Well this is what he thought about that!

Go, Bryce, go!

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment