Yay!!! Last night Bryce slept the entire night in his crib...he didn't even wake up to nurse! I did almost mess it up when I woke up at 4:30am... or I guess it was actually 5:30am (Spring Forward) to make sure he was still breathing. He managed to sleep until 7am! At that point I got him out of his crib and nursed him, then we went back to sleep until almost 9!!!! It was some much needed rest for all of us. I was a little worried about adjusting this schedule with the time change, but it might actually work out better for us.
Yesterday evening we visited our friends Kristi and Bryan and their new baby girl, Kenzie. Kenzie was born March 5th, and she was 3-4 weeks early. At birth Kenzie was 5lbs 15 oz, and on Thursday she weighed 5lbs 11.5 oz, so she is very close to regaining her birth weight.
Below is Bryce and Kenzie. She does have a little bit of jaundis so she looks very tan compared to Bryce. He's even holding her hand. He definitely liked touching her, he even tried to pull her hair too.
Yesterday evening we visited our friends Kristi and Bryan and their new baby girl, Kenzie. Kenzie was born March 5th, and she was 3-4 weeks early. At birth Kenzie was 5lbs 15 oz, and on Thursday she weighed 5lbs 11.5 oz, so she is very close to regaining her birth weight.
Below is Bryce and Kenzie. She does have a little bit of jaundis so she looks very tan compared to Bryce. He's even holding her hand. He definitely liked touching her, he even tried to pull her hair too.



No comments:
Post a Comment