Good morning! Bryce is down for hopefully the first of his 2 long naps that my Mom always talks about...so far he's been napping for an hour. I should probably be taking a nap myself since he was up bright and early this morning but there's just so much I need to TRY to do while he's napping. The night before last he slept from 8:30pm until 5:00am in the morning, and it was wonderful. Of course it couldn't happen 2 nights in a row.
Lately Bryce has really started to giggle, before he would mostly just chuckle. I will try to catch it on video for my next post.
Otherwise I just wanted to share some photos.
A couple of our little chunky monkey enjoying his bath time.
A couple of our little chunky monkey enjoying his bath time.
Finally I remembered to get a picture of Bryce's Mii. Of course I didn't have the patience to figure out how to get just him, so I just did a group shot...of course Nic had to close his eyes and mess the picture up.
From left to right is my lil' sister Audrey, Bryce, Nic, Me, my Nephew Kell, and our dog Fara.
This afternoon Bryce and I will head out to run some errands, then at 5:30 we're going to watch Sesame Street Live with Melissa and Kell...I hope Bryce enjoys at least a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment