Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bryce's 1st Christmas and it's a white one!

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...actually no dreaming was necessary! What a wonderful year already, then to top it all we have a White Christmas. This year has been one of the best years of my life. First off Nic and I were able to become pregnant much sooner han we expected. Then of course the birth of our son was the best day of both of our lives. I knew I would love my son with all that I had, but I didn't expect my love for my husband to grow with that, it truly brings me to tears. Every year on Christmas morning regardless of the weather forecast, I look out the window hoping by some miracle there will be snow, it's truly magical that Bryce's first Christmas is a White Christmas. It's too bad he isn't old enough to appreciate and enjoy it. One day far too soon we'll be out there together building snowmen and sledding.




Of course this post is going to have tons of pictures. The first are from a few days before Christmas. Melissa wanted to take some pictures of Kell and Bryce together in front of Mom's Christmas tree.




Here Kell is...the proud cousin.





Kell and Melissa.







Here is Bryce meeting his Great-Grandma Kell on Christmas Eve...before the snow moved in.



Here is our snow covered home. I believe we got at least 6-7 inches. I know when I got Bryce and I home safely from my Mom's house on Christmas Eve, the snow was nearly up to my knees when in our drive way due to the blizzard like conditions creating large drifts.









Here we are driving Christmas morning on Memorial Dr heading northbound between 151st and 161st in Bixby.





Let the Christmas festivities begin!
Bryce is a making a funny face in this picture, you can almost see his dimple.





We were trying to get Kell to cooperate, I don't know exactly what he was trying to do in this picture, but I think it's kind of funny.





My Aunt Sareca, cousin Zoey, me, and my Aunt Sarah Dawn (of course Bryce too).





Add Melissa to the picture!







My cousin Evan trying to sneak a nap.





Evan's wife Channing and Melissa taking one of those famous self portraits.



Me and Nic.



Bryce napping.
Zoomed in to the bottom of the foot of his outfit.



My cousin Zoey and Melissa



The second coming of the grandkids generation: Zoey, Seth and Audrey. Oh I guess there is a great-grand kid in the picture making an awfully funny face!



Kell is so funny! He really liked opening the presents regardless of what they were.




Kell showing some excitement for his presents.






Watching a DVD of Grandpapy's life.



Everyone!



Kell and my Uncle Steven.





Our family of three and our first Christmas as a family of three.

Here's just a couple extra photos.
Nic and Bryce watching TV.







Bryce giving me a good smile! He's getting pretty good at giving me smiles. I can't wait for the laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment