Saturday, December 19, 2009

He's one month old already?!?

I cannot believe Bryce is one month old today!! We've officially graduated from the newborn clothes as Bryce is too long for all of them. With the assistance of the Nintendo Wii and the Wii Fit game and balance board we have determined that he now weighs 8 lbs 12 oz. That's all we have to work with right now since his next doctor's visit is on January 4th, which will be his 6 week check up and he'll get a couple shots...and that's the day I go back to work. : (
~
Today we had a few errands to run, and on our way back we made it by our friends Chad and Jamie's house. They had a baby Brooks the day after Bryce was born. At birth Bryce was 7 lbs 6 oz, and Brooks was 7 lbs 8 oz. Today I think Brooks had a little bit of weight on Bryce. They were too cute laying on the couch together, not that Bryce stayed laying on his back long, but we managed to get a cute picture or two of them together before Bryce got upset.


This morning, after a pretty good night of sleep and Bryce actually sleeping in his bassinet for the majority of the night, I discovered that Bryce enjoyed sitting in his boppy, so this evening I made sure to get a couple of pictures of him in it as well as a video of him 'talking'. The video is at the end.
~
I didn't realize how big Fara is compared to him, she only has a little over 3 lbs on him.



Studying his hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment