Friday, December 11, 2009

While I have a minute to spare...

...or I thought I did.
~
Bryce is growing, at least lengthwise. He's too long for most of the few newborn clothes we have, yet not quite big enough for the 0-3 months. It's too bad it's so cold or he could just hang out in a onesie most of the time. He is putting on weight too, as he has pretty much grown out of the newborn sized diapers.
~
He's pretty demanding and likes to be held...a lot! We're still working on the nights. We do know he does NOT like his bassinet, so it's an ongoing struggle. He did nap pretty well in it yesterday. I refuse to be one of those parents that are trying to get their 2 year old to sleep in his own bed.
~
I've been trying to get the camera out more when he's awake, which is becoming more and more each day. So here's some pictures.




I try to let him 'play' in his gym a little bit each day and do some tummy time too. I thought this was cute of him looking in the mirror.


I should have all of his newborn pictures on either Saturday or Monday, I have reviewd them and they are really good. I don't know how we're going to narrow it down.
~
Here's another teaser. I'm completely in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment