Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2 week check-up

Today we took Bryce for his 2 week check-up. Either he shrunk or his initial length measurement was not correct, today he measured 21 inches. The nurse did it twice since the measurement at birth was 21 5/8, so we'll never know exactly how long he was. Right now his height is in the 65th percentile. Today he weighed 7 lb 8 oz (20th percentile), so he's now 2 oz over his birth weight, and has gained 6 oz since we left the hospital. His head circumference at birth was recorded as 33 cm and today it was 36 cm which is in the 30th percentile.



Eventhough we have his newborn pictures tomorrow, I decided I would try to take some myself. Here's a few that I think turned out pretty good.














It's still amazing that this is our child. He is worth every bit of the 9 month wait, from the morning sickness to the acid indigestion!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are parents! I hope little Bryce has as much fun as we did when we were kids!

    P.S. I love that you listed all the Twilight books as your favorites!

    ReplyDelete