Sunday, June 08, 2014

The 0.58333333 Birthday Post (7 months!?!)

I know, I'm being a little silly with Blaire's monthly "birthdays"...I'm just trying to spice things up! ; )


So Thursday, which was a few days ago my baby girl reached 7 months in age. At  7 months she weighs 18 lbs 5 oz (according to the Wii, see her Mii below).  At her 6 month check-up she was 26 inches long and her head was in the 97%...unfortunately I cannot find what I did with the sheet they gave me so I don't have the actual head measurement. She has two teeth, the second one came in May 8th. We had a brief break from the drool, but it has started again. I wonder how close we are to top teeth...

She's wearing size 3 diapers. She's still in the 9 month sleep & plays, but I think she'll move up into the 12 months really soon. She's currently wearing 9 & 12 month clothes. The 12 month bottoms tend to fit a little better, though.


She can roll over both ways, which she rolled back to front a few days after she the turned 6 months. A couple weeks ago she officially became a sitter (completely unsupported) as seen above.

This month consisted of a lot of firsts. 

First time in a swim suit!

 First golf cart ride. I've since decided to use the Ergo for golf cart rides, so I'm hands-free and don't feel like I'm going to drop her or fall out.

Since we've had a very cool Spring, her first boat ride didn't occur until Memorial Day.
  
 For a child who did not care at all for the infant swing, she sure likes swinging outside. This is her first time in it and she loves it! Now if I can figure out how to keep both arms under the straps...she always sneaks one out on me.

Then we had a spontaneous trip to the zoo, which so happened to be Blaire's first trip to the Zoo.


Needless to say, we kept ourselves busy as we always do!

She's now having solids twice a day. The new things she had this month include green beans, peas, pears, and peaches.  She's not really showing a preference to one thing over the other, but definitely thinks she's able to feed herself already...and it gets messy!



 She's done really well in the Chicco 360 Hook-On Chair, but as you can see it's very hard to keep the fabric clean, so it gets thrown in the washer about once a week or more if needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment