I have at
least two posts waiting to be finished and posted, but I just haven’t had it in
me. Morning sickness and exhaustion has hung on far longer than with Bryce. I
haven’t touched my laptop in so long that I had to search the house for it! So
until I get around to finishing up the other waiting posts, I thought I would
at least give a quick pregnancy update.
Currently I’m about 17 weeks. Thankfully I believe the morning sickness has taken its leave for now, but exhaustion remains and heartburn/indigestion is no doubt here for the long haul. My appetite has definitely returned and I feel I’m CONSTANTLY hungry. My easy go to snack has been fruit since I always have some at home and it’s available at work. I’m still drinking a lot of milk, sometimes I feel I just can’t get enough.
Currently I’m about 17 weeks. Thankfully I believe the morning sickness has taken its leave for now, but exhaustion remains and heartburn/indigestion is no doubt here for the long haul. My appetite has definitely returned and I feel I’m CONSTANTLY hungry. My easy go to snack has been fruit since I always have some at home and it’s available at work. I’m still drinking a lot of milk, sometimes I feel I just can’t get enough.
I’ve officially given up on normal pants and have succumbed to the comfort of maternity pants! I don’t know why I try to put it off for so long. It may be the challenge to go as long as I can in normal clothes or just the fact of giving up my normal wardrobe, including my favorite pair of jeans!
I’ve been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks now, though I haven’t yet felt any real kicks. I am excited for the day when Nic and Bryce can feel the baby kick from the outside. I think that may make it just a little more real for Bryce.
Nic and Bryce both hope it’s a boy, my sister and I both feel it’s a boy, and the necklace test indicated it was a boy. Surprisingly I’ve been far more patient with this pregnancy, maybe because I know (or thought I knew) what to expect the second time around, but I’m going to hold off as close as I can to 20 weeks before we go back for our second ultrasound where we find out the gender...hopefully.
I had a doctor’s appointment Friday. My net weight gain is about 2 pounds so far; considering I lost weight from my first and second appointments, but I definitely gained it back this month. The baby's heart rate was about 145 bpm.
I think that's about all for now...I'll try to finish the other posts I've been working on but in the meantime here's some pics of Bryce being silly as usual.
I apologize for the less than stellar quality as they were taken with my phone...I'm just a little lazy these days!




No comments:
Post a Comment