Last Wednesday was my last final of the Spring semester...and Thursday morning we were on a plane heading to Cozumel!
Building up to this vacation, Bryce was extremely excited about riding on an airplane. For a week he talked about going on an airplane to "Nexco". He was extremely happy when we made it to the airport and he set his eyes on the plane we were to ride.
Buckled in and ready to go...
In the months before our trip I debated about taking his car seat or using the CARES harness. In the end I obviously decided to take the car seat along with an accessory called the Gogo Kidz Travelmate. As seen below it easily attached to his car seat, which by the way is a Britax Roundabout. We were able to tote him around the airport and it even rolled down the aisle of the Boeing 737's we flew on.
I'm pretty convinced this is one of the greatest inventions ever!
After two pleasant flights, each with ROUGH landings, and an hour going through customs and immigration we finally made it to the resort and were greeted with cold beverages.
Playing in the sand.
One of my favorite pictures from the entire trip. Too bad it was taken by my phone.
Dinner at Casa Denis and listening to the Marachi Band sing Cozumel.
Exploring
Can you see the iguanas in the next two pictures?
Relaxing in a hammock.
Having fun with Daddy in the pool
Fish expecting us to feed them.
Being ornery for breakfast...nothing new!
Stealing Mommy's fins
View from Coconuts...I'm sure I have taken this same pictures at least 8 times.
Chen rio
He's not so sure about sitting in the water.
There was a big fishing tournament while we were there, I've never seen so many fishing boats so close together.
Playing a round of miniature golf.
Bryce tried his hand at playing tennis other than the tennis on Wii sports. He probably should stick with playing the Wii.
More pool fun!
Nighttime round of miniature golf.
Life size chess board.





No comments:
Post a Comment