The past two weeks have been busy for reasons that are happy and sad, but I think this post will just consist of a special first...we finally got Bryce's hair cut for the first time this past Friday! Since my sister is in Beauty School I thought it was only appropriate that she be the first one to cut his hair!
Here is the point that I decided it was time! I tried to make a fauxhawk in the tub but the back was so long it was laying over the front!
Before...
The mullet!
The "ponytail" that will be snipped for me to keep FOREVER!!
Snnnnnniiiippp!
He was so good during the entire haircut! He sat still the whole time besides moving his head to look around...but that's to be expected out of a toddler.
The fauxhawk is still a little long in the back.
My handsome little man with his Aunt! We tried to do the fauxhawk with some mousse but it just flattened out so he just ended up leaving with a comb-over!
Maybe now he won't be mistaken for a little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment