Despite my last post being almost 2 weeks ago, I just don't feel like typing too much tonight. I'm ready for bed, yet I felt the urge to at least share some photos before I do go to bed.
However before I post the pictures I will note that a few days after my most recent post I did weigh Bryce and he still hadn't quite made it to 19 lbs. In fact he weighed exactly the same as he did at his 9 month checkup. So we might be in the 9 month clothes just a little longer. I'd also like to share that he's been more frequently taking 1 or 2 steps here and there, so we might be in for it very soon.
However before I post the pictures I will note that a few days after my most recent post I did weigh Bryce and he still hadn't quite made it to 19 lbs. In fact he weighed exactly the same as he did at his 9 month checkup. So we might be in the 9 month clothes just a little longer. I'd also like to share that he's been more frequently taking 1 or 2 steps here and there, so we might be in for it very soon.
So now for the pictures from the past couple of weeks.
I finally caught one of him standing all on his own... eventhough he's not happy about it.
Our new game when Bryce decides he's finished eating, he just spits it back out. Thanks Daddy for teaching that one!
Practicing blowing out the candle for his first birthday!
Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment