We're REALLY close to having two top teeth! I can see a couple white points. For the most part he's doing well with them, however he does have his moments but nothing like when he was cutting his two bottom teeth.
With two top teeth imminent, I thought I better go ahead and purchase Bryce his first toothbrush and floride free toothpaste. He definitely needs an early start because good teeth do not run on either side of his family.
For the past 10 days the Tulsa State Fair has been in full swing. As our annual tradition ahs been, we went one evening with my boss and his family eating until our little hearts content.
One of our first stops when we got through the gates was the Birthing Center where a mama pig was in the middle of giving birth. There was quite a crowd so I wasn't able to get any pictures besides from the mirror view. This little piglet is just minutes old.
Like father, like son...at least where sunglasses are concered.
Our first food of choice was the Indian Tacos found in the Quik Trip center. From there we browsed the booths, stopping by the Tulsa Fire Department booth, where they had a pink fire truck in honor of breast cancer awareness.
Bryce was perfect angel...of course! He always puts on a good show for everyone. He did manage to escape out of the stroller without his Daddy noticing, I guess that means he will be buckled in from now on.
Over the past couple of weeks we have bought some new living room furniture, including a new TV stand, which Bryce helped put together.
Then he felt the need to test out the shelves.
Over the next couple of weeks some big changes will be taking place. Bryce will be losing his part-time spot at daycare due to another part-time child going full-time. I was a little disappointed but I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, and I was right as there is bigger change just around the corner. I'll save the details for later! ; )

He is such a cutie!!! Love the pictures of him helping build!!
ReplyDeleteThe suspense!!!
ReplyDelete