...and I'm just now sharing his 9 months photos, I'm just a little late! So as promised here they are!
Yes, my baby boy is 10 months today. I can't believe he's going to be ONE year old in 2 short months! I better get to planning a first birthday bash! Unfortunately I did not get his weight before I put him to bed for the night, so I'll try to that tomorrow or the next night. I'm guessing he's probably just a little bit over 19 lbs.
So at 10 months he's still in some of his 6-9 months clothes...he just a little guy! The Old Navy 6-12 months though are fitting him perfectly. He's starting to wave, and pretty much the only thing he sounds like he's saying is "Hey". Still not walking yet, but he's using the furniture to walk around, just hasn't found the courage to let go. We are able to go the entire night without a bottle (most nights at least), but he's still not sleeping straight through the night.
Last night we spent what I thought was going to be our last night at the lake this weekend...until my husband informed me we were going down next Friday night.
Yesterday morning we loaded up and were at the lake by 10. We were on the boat by 11am and enjoyed a wonderful day on the water. There weren't many people out, the wind was calm and the temperature was just about perfect!
Nic caught probably the biggest sand bass of the year...unfortunately this year we didn't have very good luck with sand bass fishing.
Our lone guest of the day...and Nic's accomplice in the golf cart theft.
And about that golf cart theft...
Nic saw one of his buddy's golf cart parked and no one was around. He went down there and the keys were in it. So as a practical joke, he drove the cart around and hid it behind another travel trailer. A little later we had just finished eating dinner and there is a knock on our door. Nic's buddy was rounding up a search crew to find his missing golf cart. Nic almost went searching with them, but decided to confess before the joke went too far and someone called the sheriff. From my perspective it was pretty entertaining.
This morning we had to get around pretty early to head to Lake Eufaula for a family reunion. Fortunately for us getting up early involves us getting to observe a little wild life.
Here's Bryce waving at the family reunion.
Bryce and his Papa.






His pictures came out soooooooooooooo cute!! I just love them!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had a good vacation day!