Believe it or not I began writing this post on October 19th, I definitely planned to post it before now...but that's the way it goes!
Oh the anticipation we had last year at this time waiting to meet our little guy!
Now he's trying to walk...oh wait that was almost two weeks ago...now he IS walking! He first started walking between close objects now he will stand up in the middle of the floor and take off walking. I forget how helpless he was in the beginning up until he was able to sit on his own...and he hasn't stopped since.
Now he's trying to walk...oh wait that was almost two weeks ago...now he IS walking! He first started walking between close objects now he will stand up in the middle of the floor and take off walking. I forget how helpless he was in the beginning up until he was able to sit on his own...and he hasn't stopped since.
Around October 16th we finally had Bryce's two top teeth break through and he knows how to use them. He's munching on chicken tenders and biting... mostly me. He's gotten in trouble a few times, so hopefully he will quickly learn not to bite.
A couple of weeks ago, he started making many different sounds. For the longest time all he's been saying is "Hey" or eh eh. Now he's starting to do the M sound, dadada, and blah blah. He also has this cackle of a laugh he does, it's pretty entertaining for sure. No words that's I've been able to understand yet.
A couple of weeks ago, he started making many different sounds. For the longest time all he's been saying is "Hey" or eh eh. Now he's starting to do the M sound, dadada, and blah blah. He also has this cackle of a laugh he does, it's pretty entertaining for sure. No words that's I've been able to understand yet.
Over the past two weeks and the next month a lot has happened and will be happening.
Tuesday of last week was Bryce's last day at daycare. So now we're back to my Mom keeping him 4 days a week, instead of the 3 that she has been and Nic's mom (Bryce's Mamo) is keeping him on Monday's for the time being until she starts her seasonal job in late Spring.
As for the BIG news I promised on one of my last posts...
Last Friday was my last day at my job of 6 1/2 years as I was offered an accounting position with a local energy company. This industry was exactly where I wanted to be 5 years down the road and I'm there. It is an amazing opportunity, especially considering I'm still working on my bachelor's degree, and I am blessed beyond belief to have been offered this position. I began my new job on Monday and concluded my first week today and it was great!
As for what's upcoming....
Nnext month Bryce will be going on his first airplane ride and be getting the first stamp on his passport as we head to our beloved Cozumel. Wish us luck! Hopefully he'll do really well. Fortunately for us he tends to behave his best in public...at least he puts on a good show. We've got a great group going with us including Nic's mom, my sister and her fiance, and my best friend and her boyfriend.
Of course the biggest event coming in the next month is Bryce's 1st birthday party! The date is set! The decor/theme is decided! And the invitations are almost ready! I'm going to try really hard NOT to go overboard...but I'm not making any promises. ; )
I think that's about all I'm going to post for tonight as I've got a lot of homework to work on.


Oh my gosh, holy lots of excitement!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on officially having a walker!! And on the new job!! You guys are sure busy busy busy! :o)
Congrats on the new job, a walking boy with top teeth and looking forward to celebrating his 1st birthday!! Lots of great stuff going on for you guys!!
ReplyDelete