I should be working on some homework while my child is in bed and my husband is working, but I felt I should post to my neglected blog.
Nothing too exciting has been happening. I've been thinking about a project for school which about brings me to tears because honestly it scares me to death!
Wait hold that thought...Bryce is awake...
Okay to continue...this project is quite intimidating, especially after hearing what other students had came up with: writing a grant, creating a nonprofit organization, etc. I'm not a creative person, I'm not a person that likes to be in the spotlight. I like to know exactly what I'm supposed to do and just do it while laying low. So I think I've found something to do, it won't be impressive but it should get me the grade.
Enough about me and on to Bryce. I'm sorry this is all going to be random stuff with no method to the madness.
Hopefully this weekend we will finally move Bryce's crib into his room, but we have been saying we were going to do that every weekend for the past month. Life is just so busy and that is not nearly as important as homework, cleaning, cooking, and of course playing with my son.
Bryce has learned which cabinets he can open and make the biggest mess out of. So today Daddy bought cabinet child-proofing locks so Bryce will so be dissappointed to find that he can't open the cabinets anymore. He's also taken to opening the shower door, especially when I'm in there taking a shower. Last week he actually crawled in there with me!
He's figured out how to get off the couch. Check out the video below. He's been trying to throw the dog's toys, and dropping food over the side of his high chair to feed the dog.
Bryce has been enjoying his bathtime, splashing and all. However, he has gotten into the habit of crawling away from me when I'm trying to dry him off. Of course his towel is dragging behind him like a cape.
Last but not least, he loves the dishwasher!
Tomorrow morning we'll head to the lake to spend our last night there for the summer. Then on Sunday we'll head to Lake Eufaula for a family reunion. Two lakes one weekend!
Oh I just realized I have never shared Bryce's 9 month photos, so I'll save that for my next post...maybe I'll do that on Sunday when we get back home.

No comments:
Post a Comment