I know you have been severely neglected but my son, work, and school are my priorities and the latter of the three is going to taking a little time to adjust and to get into my groove. I will try to do better in the future.
<3 Laura
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So while I spent my day working and spent my entire evening in class, Nic and Bryce were horsing around...how dare they!?!
The above picture is a really great picture, despite Nic's hands but I guess Bryce has to stay on the horse some how.
I'm a little sad that I didn't get to witness this in person, but I'm excited that it's something he and Nic got to share. At least my school schedule gives those two time to bond.
Last week our sweet baby boy turned 9 months old. He's been out as long as he was in! Monday we went to the doctor for his 9 month checkup, fortunately no shots were required at this visit. Pretty much what we got out of this visit is that Bryce is just a little guy. He weighed 18 lbs 11 oz (21 percentile) and was 27.75 inches long (32 percentile). They were not concerned about his drop in percentile, because they said it's to be expected when they become more active and he is extremely active.
I have some more pictures to post, but I'm too tire to get them off my camera then upload them...so I'll save them for another day.



Ha, I feel ya. It's so hard to find the time and energy. I think Niall and Bryce might be the same exact age. Niall just turned 9 months on the 22nd. When is Bryce's bday? Looking forward to seeing those pix!
ReplyDelete