The past week was pretty eventful.
First before I go over this past week's happenings...why did I ever wish for my child to crawl?!? He's keeping us very busy getting into EVERYTHING and diaper changes have become nearly impossible.
Monday and Tuesday was Bryce's first 'week' in daycare. He seemed to do pretty good, he was a little confused at first but he doesn't cry when I leave him. He's not taking his bottles really well, however I do think I've figured out the problem. He's pretty picky about the temperature of his bottle, so if it's less than room temperature he absolutely will not drink it. This was one bit of information I forgot to share with them. I told them this, so we'll see if that helps any.
First before I go over this past week's happenings...why did I ever wish for my child to crawl?!? He's keeping us very busy getting into EVERYTHING and diaper changes have become nearly impossible.
Monday and Tuesday was Bryce's first 'week' in daycare. He seemed to do pretty good, he was a little confused at first but he doesn't cry when I leave him. He's not taking his bottles really well, however I do think I've figured out the problem. He's pretty picky about the temperature of his bottle, so if it's less than room temperature he absolutely will not drink it. This was one bit of information I forgot to share with them. I told them this, so we'll see if that helps any.
Tuesday and Wednesday of last week Bryce took about 5-6 steps, 2-3 for me and 3 for my mom. I'm not sure he even realized what he was doing. So it's only a matter of time before he figures this skill out.
We had a busy day Saturday. Daddy called us first thing in the morning and informed us that he was going to have to work overtime and asked if we could go by the fire station to visit since now he wouldn't be home until Sunday morning. So before we headed out to a couple of birthday parties we stopped by there.
Our first birthday stop was a 1st birthday for little Miss Cambrey. Bryce got to play a little bit, chewed on a few of her new toys, and then we shared a red velvet cupcake and ice cream, Bryce really enjoyed the itty bitty bites he got.
After Cambrey's birthday party we headed to my Mom's so Bryce could have a bottle and rest a little bit. We then headed to the bowling alley to meet up for my friend Kristi's birthday. It was his first trip to the bowling alley and he did great! He slept in the stroller the majority of the time, however towards the end he was ready to get out of the stroller. Fortunately I had many helpers willing to hold him when it was my turn to bowl.
After 3 games of bowling we headed to Kristi's house for pizza. I did score a 137 on my second game, but we won't mention what my scores were the other two games. I was just a little rusty.
Sunday was a lazy day! Bryce and I slept in until 8am...which was AMAZING!! We probably could have slept longer but I was awakened by the sprinkler hitting the window, which meant Nic was home.

No comments:
Post a Comment