Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yea, yea...I know it's been a while.

My gosh, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks. Last time I posted we were having freezing rain and had the threat of a repeat of the December 2007 ice storms. We fortunately never lost power, but other parts of Oklahoma were not so lucky.


Bryce finished up his breathing treatments, though most of them he screamed and cried through but he's much better.

Bryce is 12 weeks today, unfortunately I didn't get his weight before I put him to bed tonight, but I'll definitely get it on his 3 month mark. As you know I was using the Wii Fit game and balance board to get his weight. I decided to purchase the Wii Fit Plus. The Wii Fit Plus game keeps baby stats (and pet stats) so Bryce now has his own little Mii and it's keeping track of his weight. Maybe I'll get a picture of it one day and post it.


And the beat goes on...


Here's some recent pictures.

I love how he watches the mobile. Unfortunately the swing is not one of his favorite things at the moment.



Bryce smiling at his Daddy, of course Fara is right there in the mix.



Here Bryce is playing in his Baby Einstein Gym, he likes it pretty well.





I thought this was super cute.






Another great smile.



A happier bath photo, he seems to like his baths much better these days. I didn' realize how brown his eyes look in this photo...they are still very blue, but you never know this could be a sign of things to come.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment