Sunday, February 28, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

...try, try again.


That's the motto for our household this week.
Bryce is trying REALLY hard to roll from his back to his tummy. It's so cute to watch him swing his feet, and roll only to get stuck on his side. There's a video at the end showing one of his attempts.


Also last night was our first attempt at putting Bryce to bed in his crib in his own room. So we moved the rocking chair and cool mist humidifier into Bryce's room. Around 8:15 pm, I gave him his bed time bottle, rocked him, and put him in his crib (on his tummy as he prefers). It was actually pretty easy. I went to bed around 10 and I heard him start fussing around 11. I got up and went in his room and popped his paci back in his mouth, patted his bottom and went to lay back down. A few minute later he starts fussing again then starts crying. I go back in there and he had rolled onto his back against the crib rails...so at that point I decided to bring him back to our room for him to sleep in his bassinet...little stinker!


Trust me... we'll keep trying and one night he will stay in his crib all night long!


Otherwise nothing else exciting besides a couple cute photos.


Here's an outfit I found at Old Navy and I couldn't resist buying it!



The other night I was laying in the floor with Bryce working on his rolling, and Fara (yes, she's needs a haircut in a BAD way) just scooted herself right between Bryce and me.
Here is one of Bryce's many 'Back to Tummy' roll over attempts. I'm sure one day soon he'll just be playing in the floor and I'll look down and he'll have accomplished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment