Here we are doing his breathing treatment. He does pretty good during them. I thought it was cute how he put his hand on the mask and 'helped' hold it there.
Here's a lovely picture (especially of me) of Bryce and I napping last night. Nic, thank you soooo much for taking this picture! You were right, I do look like a chipmunk!
Today, as we expected we woke up to ice coating everything...thankfully so far it doens't appear to be a repeat of the December 2007 ice storm and we still have electricity. We're expecting snow on top of the ice later today. Also this morning Bryce has his 'voice' back and sounds much better.
Odds and ends...
Last Saturday we celebrated Audrey's 11th birthday, which actually fell on Tuesday. Here is Bryce, Kell, Melissa and Audrey.
Here's a sweet picture of Fara getting some love from Nic. Fara probably thinks her life has been turned upside down by this little boy, eventhough she still gets lots of loving and still gets to sleep in bed with us, albiet she may choose to sleep next to Nic more these days. All I can say is thank goodness for a king sized bed!
Here is Bryce enjoying his Christmas present from his Papa Randy and Nana Charlotte. He really likes it, and I'm sure he'll enjoy it even more when his feet can touch the ground.

No comments:
Post a Comment