Saturday, January 23, 2010

Free time is hard to come by these days...

I've been slacking on posting...my evenings are so short and Bryce can be very demanding of us in those few short hours. So it's Saturday and he's napping, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post.




My third week back to work has come and gone, so we're getting our routine established. Bryce has been staying with my friend Ashley and her two girls on Mondays. When I get there to pick him up, Ashley's oldest girl tells me to leave him there! It's so cute. This past Monday I decided to dress him in an outfit that many people have purchased us, "I WANNA BE A FIREMAN". He looks super cute in it!



This past Tuesday Bryce was 2 months old. Here's some pictures we took on that day.


This first picture might be his flirty look.


His shy look...


...and the usual!


Just another cute one.



I will note that on the 2 month mark he weighed 11 lbs 4.8 oz. The previous Thursday (8 weeks), just 5 days prior he weighed 10 lbs 9.6 oz. He's growing so fast, he's almost too long for the 0-3 month sleep & play outfits.



Also this past Monday was Nic and my 7 year wedding anniversary. Over the weekend we celebrated by having dinner at one of my favorite places, Shoguns, on Saturday night. Melissa was the volunteer for baby sitting that night.

On the morning of our actual anniversary, I knew when I was leaving the house that we were going to have a beautiful sunrise, so a mile or two up the road I was able to catch it in all of its glory. I don't know which is more beautiful a gorgeous sunrise or sunset.



Shortly after I get to work Monday my sweet husband showed up to my office with this card and a box of Turtles! Yummy! Needless to say the Turtles will last longer on my thighs than they did in the box!

The card he got couldn't have been more perfect! It definitely reflects the humor and sarcasm we share on a daily basis.





No comments:

Post a Comment