Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A few weeks ago, Nic bought me a new Medela Freestyle Pump. Earlier in the day on Sunday, I became curious and decided to try it out. So I did and had some success pumping some milk. So that evening, I let Nic feed Bryce for the first time. Fortunately we have not had any problems going between nursing and the bottle.





I was a little concerned about Fara and how she would react when Bryce was born. She has pleasantly surprised me because she has done very well with the new man in the house. She does not act jealous at all nor does she bark when he cries. Mostly right now she's just curious. Monday morning I caught her staring at me and Bryce while she was sitting with Nic.






Just a cute photos taken Monday evening.

A cute shot of Fara watching Bryce in his bouncer seat.





Monday evening Nic and I attempted to give Bryce a "bath"...okay actually it was a sponge bath. Until his umbilical cord stump falls off we are only to give him a sponge bath. It didn't go exactly as planned. As soon as we undressed him, he started screaming, and continued while I tried to quickly wipe him down. It was quite traumatizing not only for him but for me. Needless to say, this in the only photo I got.

Sweet photos


Here is Bryce trying out his swing for the first time. He seems to like it just fine, however right now it seems it swings to fast so we just manually push it.





Today was our first day to leave the house since we came home Saturday evening. Bryce had his first checkup with the pediatrician, and I got to have my staples removed. Here he is ready to go out. It was too bad, this outfit didn't last past the doctor's visit because it got wet.


It's funny how before Bryce was born, Nic didn't like the hats with his outfits, but today now that Bryce is here and wearing them, he likes them.
.
This evening while Bryce was in the swing Nic was bent down talking to him and I saw Fara sitting there, I could not resist the cute photo. I think Fara really likes Bryce. Unfortunately all I had to take a picture with was my Blackberry, so please excuse the quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment