Today I went back for my weekly visit. Baby is definitely low in my pelvis, as the doctor put it he is "locked, loaded and ready". I was pretty certain he had moved down since I have some relief of frequent heartburn/indigestion and some new and unusual pains. I lost a little over a pound from last week, so my total weight gain is back below 20 lbs. From what I've ready at this point in the pregnancy the weight gain does level off and as always if there was a problem my Doctor would definitely let me know. My blood pressure was the highest that it has been (probably ever) at 142/83. I'll probably have Nic check again to make sure that it was just nerves. No dilation worth mentioning...but that's okay he'll come when he's ready. The fundal height was 36 cm, again consistant growth.
Two weeks and two days until the due date. I really hope I don't have to wait any longer than that, I'm getting REALLY anxious to see him.

No comments:
Post a Comment