Thursday, September 03, 2009

I'm popping!

I just realized that I forgot to upload an updated side by side comparison of my weekly baby belly that I did a couple of weeks ago. So instead of posting that one, I went ahead and added the photo I took of my baby belly this morning. I didn't realize how much further my belly is protruding now than it was a couple of weeks ago!
Below is at 8 weeks, 19 weeks, 26 weeks, and 28 weeks. Yea, I know it looks like I wear the same pants ALL the time but actually I have a mixture of about 5 different pairs of gray pants and shorts. However these pictures seem to only catch 2 of those 5!




Our sister-in-law, Wendi, is the Child Birth Education Coordinator for St Francis Hospital (where we'll be delivering), and she suggested that we should attend a couple of classes. So last night Nic and I attended our first of two breast feeding classes.

Nic was absolutely thrilled about it! Yea right! Actually he did very good and didn't complain too much. He is such a great husband...most times ; ). Our teacher was a bit mono-tone and with the class being from 7pm to 9pm, it's hard not to get a little sleepy. Nic came home and said he didn't get much out of it, but I don't think he was really listening. I think he was mostly people watching because he pointed out a Tulsa fireman in our class and some other things about a couple others. For the most part, many of the husbands were there so I didn't feel too bad about dragging him along. However...I'm still worried that he might not go to the second class with me, I think that's where the bulk of the information will be given. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment