...and his second time to go to Britney Spears!!! Nic thinks he's going to be traumatized! LOL! I think he'll be a music lover!
Back in March just a couple days after I found out I was pregnant, Melissa, Amanda, and I flew down to Dallas and watched her show. Of course at that time we didn't know she'd end up coming to Tulsa. The downside to that trip was that I lost my wedding ring, after specifically taking steps to ensure that I would not leave it at the hotel by placing it in a pocket in my purse, I still lost it! :(. My purse fell of the hotel bed and apparently my ring fell out then, but I didn't notice. Of course when I called the hotel after noticing it missing at the airport, they could not find it and never have. Right....
I didn't initially purchase tickets for this concert with the presale when Melissa & Heather and Kristi and Melanie did, and they got great seats dead center of the center ring. I wasn't sure I would be up to it being pregnant and all. But back in August I was checking to see how the tickets were selling. Lo and behold there were row A seats available one section from the center. Awesome seats! I sat on it a couple days deciding, and each day they would still be available...so I finally caved and was glad I did. As soon as I bought them, there was one pair next to us that sold quickly and then they kept going.
So the Dallas concert was great and Tulsa was just as great, if not better. The Dallas concert was one of the first in the tour, so there have been some improvements and changes. The most notable change was her outfits were all different. She did change up the playlist a little. Yes, it's common knowledge that she lip sings, but I've accepted that and go mainly for the show and performance, rather than to see her singing abilities. I did think that the voice over recordings sounded closer to a live sound than they did in Dallas. I don't think she had as many circus acts before she came on stage as she did in Dallas, but that's okay, we just need a little bit of that to get the feel of the Circus atmosphere. Many of her stage props were the same. She also looked so much more comfortable on stage in Tulsa compared to the Dallas performance. I was just as pleased the second time around and was very glad we good as great of seats as we did so late.
The songs that she performed to were:
Circus
Piece of Me
Radar
Ooh ooh Baby
Hot as Ice
Boys
If U Seek Amy
You Outta Know (Live)
Me Against the Music
Everytime (Live)
Freak Show
Get Naked
Breathe on Me
Do Something
I'm a Slave 4 U
Toxic
Baby, One More Time
Womanizer
Bits of other songs were play during intermissions and clothing changes.

No comments:
Post a Comment