I had my monthly prenatal appointment a couple Fridays ago on Friday July 24th. I have gained just under 8 lbs. Since Nic has lost about 25lbs he’s teasing me that I’ll weigh more than him when we get to the end. My blood pressure was 114/70. The doctor measured my belly but I forgot to ask what that measurement was, darn pregnancy brain. They scheduled me for my glucose tolerance test on August 19th, I'm so excited...not! After Nic heard that you have to sit and hour, he said he wasn’t coming with me for it.
I’ve finally finished putting the crib together, after I’ve procrastinated something terrible. I’ve gotten some of the nursery décor in, and we got the bedding in on Friday. We still haven’t bought the mattress yet but will probably do that in the next week or two. The dresser and changing station came in last week and it's in his bedroom waiting to be put together, maybe I’ll get started on that today.
Nic doing his half.
Fara helping as always.
The finished product

No comments:
Post a Comment