On Tuesday, which was also Bryce's birthday, we took both kids in for check-ups. We saw no need in scheduling their appointments for different days. Since the details of Bryce's appointment was discussed in the prior post I won't repeat it here.
The goal for all newborns is for them to regain up to their birth weight by the time they reach two weeks old; Blaire had no problem with this as she was 7 lbs 7 oz. She also appears to have grown a little in length since she measured 21 inches. That morning when we took Bryce to daycare I noticed one of her eyes was runny, so of course I asked the doctor about it and she said that it was due to a clogged tear duct and showed us how to massage it and was confident that it would clear up. Otherwise, she was declared to be healthy!
Since she doesn't do any too exciting, I'll just post a few photos below.
Enjoy!
Since she doesn't do any too exciting, I'll just post a few photos below.
Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment