Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Four

Happy 4th birthday to my favorite little guy in the entire universe! I can't believe I have a four year old!



 This year has been a big year for Bryce. In addition to going through the terrible three's (and hopefully we're out of them), I've see him grow up and mature into a person with his own identity and personality. Overall he's really sweet and loving. Even as happy and easy going he is most of the time, he has quite a temper on him. He's opinionated and likes to make your ideas sound like they were his ideas.  He's extremely funny, and loves to make people laugh at/with him. He loves to use big words such as aggravate and ridiculous (pronounced ree-di-clee-us). So far I think he's going to be more of a math and science guy, like me, since he's super sharp on his numbers but not so much on his letters. His favorite toys are Lego's and Puzzles.   



This year he overcame his fear of "deep" water and I expect he'll be swimming by next summer. 
 
He got to mark at least one item off of his bucket list when he rode his tricycle across the "Banana Bridge". 

He watched his first movie in a movie theater, Disney's Planes. 

He's become a big brother and life as he has knows it is changing dramatically going forward and I'm sure we'll encounter some growing pains along the way.



 Speaking of growing...we took him to his 4 year old check-up today since we were also taking Blaire in for her 2 week check-up. He weighs 35 lbs 6 oz (47%) and is 38 inches tall (9%). Yes, he's a little guy!  Unfortunately the poor guy had to get shots, though they are his last vaccines until he's 11 years old...which I don't even want to think about him at that age yet! BUT he was was rewarded by getting to go to his choice of Chuck E. Cheese or Incredible Pizza; he chose Chuck E. Cheese. 

 I've definitely enjoyed this age, maybe the most so far, and I look forward to continuing to see this little man grow up...though not too fast!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment