So...apparently I unexpectedly took a nearly 3 month long blog hiatus. Since it will be impossible to catch up by making multiple individual blog posts, I'll just dump lots of photos into this post. After all, we are just days away from the calendar end of summer.
Then there was Memorial Day Weekend...
Mid May we headed to the west to spend the weekend with Papa and Nana. This was Bryce's first time golfing.
Before we knew it, it was the weekend preceding the Fourth of July.
Then the weekend after!
At least this year we were able to participate in the annual Golf Cart Parade.
We
headed home the Sunday following the Fourth of July to celebrate cousin
Abby's 10th birthday, with Bryce's first time bowling.
Backyard fun with friends!
We enjoyed a weekend at Broken Bow with the WHOLE family!
Our first trip to the Splash Pad!
One weekend in August, Bryce FINALLY got the courage to start jumping in the water!
And sadly, Labor Day came and with it the unofficial end of summer.
Just a note about the picture of just Nic and I...Bryce asked where he was in this picture!
I couldn't help but put some of these in collages to show the action...
His belly flop...er...diving technique.
BUT
just because Labor Day has passed, doesn't mean we have to stop going
to the lake. The weekend following Labor Day, Bryce held his first fish (though a VERY small one) all by
himself for the very first time.
So that should wrap our summer up!






No comments:
Post a Comment