Saturday, March 02, 2013

Randomness

Though we've been busy as usual, it doesn't seem like too much in particular has been happening. 

 The second weekend in January we attended a birthday swim party! Of course it was at an indoor water park in the Wyndham in town. Bryce really enjoyed it and showed he still loves the water as much as he did over the summer, so much so that he felt he could just step in 2 ft deep water and attempt to drown himself! Yes, he stepped in and went UNDER in two feet of water! So technically he was a foot taller, but I think he was surprised that it wasn't a few inches deep and lost his footing. Thankfully there were plenty of adults close by so someone quickly grabbed him...and I decided I better put my swimsuit on and stay in there with him. 




  Nic and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on January 18th. Since we did our St Thomas trip in November as our celebration, for the actual weekend of our anniversary we stayed local and just spent a night at the Hard Rock Casino and had a delightful meal at McGill's. My mouth is watering just thinking of their steaks!

Of course Valentine's makes February seem like the month of love. This year Daycare had their Valentine's party the day before Valentine's Day so Bryce could be there to participate. So I went out and picked out some valentines for him to sign and take. 




Of course when I bought these cheap, easy valentines I didn't realize it was a competition. Some parents really outdid themselves...so until next year...

Of course we've had our typical Oklahoma weather. Some warmer days with a little snow thrown in here and there. So when we do get a warm day we try to spend as much time outside as we can. 










I think that's all for now...I'm going to take a nap! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment