Wow, how can it possibly be the last day of January tomorrow! It's seems like just last week Bryce was my midnight kiss on New Year's Eve!
I know it's terribly late to have a post about New Year's Eve but these pics were just too cute not to share.
OF COURSE Nic was on duty New Year's Eve so Bryce and I went over to one of our friends' home that lives only about 8 miles from us...and where we live that's close. It was a small family friendly affair where we enjoyed yummy food and karaoke! I hadn't expected to stay over there too late, but we were having so much fun that when I was ready to head home it was 11pm...and I thought if we BOTH made it that far we could definitely make it until the stroke of midnight and we did! I toasted with a small sip of champagne and Bryce toasted with orange juice.
Sadly, I have no other pictures to share...it's the start of tax season so I'm mentally exhausted when I get home and since my pocket camera was ruined in St Thomas (due to a supposed waterproof case), I don't have a camera as readily available. Maybe I'll get that replaced soon...
So really the main reason for my post was to share a story about Bryce...before I forgot.
Today my Mom picked Bryce up from daycare, so I called daycare to let them know. Bryce was not in a good mood this morning so I asked them if he had been good today. Of course Miss Sheila claim he was...but I have my doubts. She then proceeds to tell me how Bryce helped another kid who was potty training. Apparently out of the blue Bryce asked him if he needed to go potty. The kid replied "Yes". Bryce then told him he would go with him, so he does. The kid potties, then Bryce praised him then told him "now you need to wash your hands!" I thought it was so cute! I'm amazed at how much he mimics the things and actions that are made towards him. When they say they are sponges at this age, they truly are.
Now if he could figure out that "1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11" is not quite right!
Today my Mom picked Bryce up from daycare, so I called daycare to let them know. Bryce was not in a good mood this morning so I asked them if he had been good today. Of course Miss Sheila claim he was...but I have my doubts. She then proceeds to tell me how Bryce helped another kid who was potty training. Apparently out of the blue Bryce asked him if he needed to go potty. The kid replied "Yes". Bryce then told him he would go with him, so he does. The kid potties, then Bryce praised him then told him "now you need to wash your hands!" I thought it was so cute! I'm amazed at how much he mimics the things and actions that are made towards him. When they say they are sponges at this age, they truly are.
Now if he could figure out that "1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11" is not quite right!

No comments:
Post a Comment