Friday, after we went to Bryce's 3 year check-up, we went to Bass Pro to catch a picture with Santa and to allow Bryce to tell him what he wants for Christmas.
Pretty much the only thing Bryce could recall at the time was the Batman House AKA Batman Batcave. I know this because about 3 weeks ago we were at Target and Bryce had an EPIC meltdown because he wanted this toy so badly. Thankfully he still does, and hopefully he will by the time Christmas rolls around.
However, here are the other things that he has mentioned from time to time that he wants for Christmas:
Star Wars Toy
Batman Legos
Spiderman Legos
Spiderman Bed
Spiderman Shoes (with lights)
Helicopter
and....
A BABY BROTHER (or sister, depending on the day)!?!?!!
I believe Santa can handle all but the last item...we'll see about that for next year.
AND in NO WAY is this intended to be a hint or announcement of any sort. I believe he's seeing many of his friends now have baby siblings and I guess he's feeling left out.


No comments:
Post a Comment