Monday, November 19, 2012

Three

Exactly three years ago I heard my baby boy's cries for the very first time! It's hard to believe it's been three years! I know we all say that, but it's still so hard to believe! I don't think even then I knew exactly how strong the mother-child bond could be and I am amazed that I can love him so much that sometime I feel my heart could burst!



 Happy birthday baby boy! I know you don't like me calling you my baby as you are always quick to correct me by telling me "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy!", but you will ALWAYS be my baby and I'll ALWAYS do anything to ensure you have the best life possible. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So since his birthday fell on a Monday, we had his birthday party yesterday. To say he's been excited for this day would be a little bit of an understatement, since we've been talking about his birthday for over a month!

He requested to have a Spiderman themed birthday party and so that's what we did. It seems everything he wants these days is related to Spiderman or another superhero.

I had seen some cakes on Pinterest that Bryce had liked. After checking out the Spiderman designs available at Wal-Mart and Reasors, and I didn't really find anything I was crazy about. After we left Wal-Mart,  I was looking at Facebook and saw one of my friends comment on a Spiderman Cake make by Cakes by Mandy I immediately texted the lady that made the cake and soon enough I was able to mark that off my to-do list. 

We picked the cake up the night before the party and were completely pleased with it! She did a phenomenal jobNot only was the cake beautiful, but it was probably one of the best tasting cakes I have ever had. Most importantly Bryce LOVED it! 


Bryce also loved his balloons! He went with me this morning to pick them up from Party City, and as they were blowing them up he did a little happy dance! 



We had lunch, the kids played a little, and soon after he was blowing out the candles. 



Then of course time for presents! He opened them so fast, there was no way I could keep track of who bought what for him. 




Then the grand finale! His very own tractor!




Bryce had a fabulous time, so much so that he passed out on the floor around 6:15pm. Of course he was too busy to fit in a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment