Minnie Mouse?!?
Bryce has been so excited to be Spiderman and was extremely enthusiastic about showing off his muscles!
As our yearly tradition has become, we all headed over to my Mom's so that the kids could go trick-or-treating in her neighborhood.
Then he was even more excited to encounter a partner in crime, Batman!

They were repeatedly told how happy everyone was that they were protecting the neighborhood. Minnie Mouse was just along for the ride.
I think this is one of the few Halloween pictures ever taken of all three of us!
Even though Halloween is over, Bryce still apparently believes he's Spiderman. Yesterday he met a new little friend at our neighbor's house; when she asked him what his name was, he told her he was Spiderman!
Of course, since another Halloween has gone by, another birthday has passed for me. I think it's about time to stop counting and just stay at 31!
Then of course I had to make sure to get a picture of the Spiderman Build-A-Bear I got suckered into buying!
Even though Halloween is over, Bryce still apparently believes he's Spiderman. Yesterday he met a new little friend at our neighbor's house; when she asked him what his name was, he told her he was Spiderman!
Of course, since another Halloween has gone by, another birthday has passed for me. I think it's about time to stop counting and just stay at 31!






No comments:
Post a Comment