Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Post

Last night in an effort to avoid the crowds, I decided to take Bryce to the local Pumpkin Patch. First I would like to apologize for his crazy hair. The little bit that is there was in a "pony tail" when I picked him up from daycare and needless to say it pretty much stayed sticking up after I took out the rubber band! 

He was so excited to be finally going to the Pumpkin Patch and once again loved climbing over the pumpkins!


 I had promised him a pony ride and he was ever anxious to saddle up! I loved that they had "seat belts" to secure the little ones.


 I believe this has to be one of all my time favorite pictures. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to edit in Photoshop similar to how I have done it with Instagram!

He's a little lazy and wanted to ride in the wagon!

 I hadn't planned on him also taking a camel ride. After paying for the pony ride all I had left was $1 in cash, which wasn't enough for the camel ride also and they only took cash for it. So we loaded up our pumpkins and went inside the building to get some fudge, which is absolutely amazing! 

Inside was the owner's wife, daughter, and niece, whom I have known for over 15 years since this was my first job when I was 16. At that point Bryce had started having a meltdown about not being able to ride the camel. You know... those moments that Mom's are SO proud of! When they realized the reason he wasn't able to ride the camel was because I didn't have any cash, they were kind enough to loan me the $5 so Bryce could ride that darn camel! Everyone is a sucker for this boy!

Now it looks like we'll have to go back by there so I can repay my debt! That's just convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment