Last night we took Bryce to the fall carnival at the rural school near us. All the kids dressed up in their costumes and took their halloween buckets/bags around collecting the candy and soda's (???) they won for playing the carnival games.
This year we let Bryce decide what he wanted to be for Halloween and he promptly declared he wanted to be Spiderman!
So Spiderman it is, or Peter Parker depending on your perspective.According to Bryce he's Spiderman-Peter Parker. I'm not exactly sure how he knows that!
Most of the games were pretty simple, like this "fishing" one. A fish hopped on the clothes pin and the number written on the fish determined what group of prizes he was able to select from. Of course at this point he was very clingy and didn't find that his legs were working.
As for many of the more "difficult" games, he did surprisingly well! In the "Toilet Paper Toss" game he actually made a roll of toilet paper in the "goal".
Other games included throwing a tennis ball at a pyramid of 6 milk
jugs. His first ball knocked 5 of the 6 down, then on the second one he
nailed the remaining milk jug! I think the kids running the game booth were extremely impressed...I know I was!
Overall it was a cheap form of entertainment and Bryce was able to get a start on his Halloween candy gathering.

No comments:
Post a Comment