Monday, August 06, 2012

Olympics

So with the rest of the world we have been intently watching the Olympics. I know I always loved to watch them as a young girl, especially the gymnastics. Of course since it’s been on at our house every time the TV has been on Bryce has taken a particular interest in the Olympics as well. Maybe one day it will be an aspiration of his to become an Olympian! Isn’t that every parent’s dream?! Since he most likely won’t be very tall and has impressive upper body strength I’m thinking he’ll make a fine gymnast…of course Nic does NOT agree! HA!



Bryce is pretty serious about watching the Olympics, too! If he sees me holding the remote, he thinks I’m going to change the channel so he “orders” me not to change it and put the remote down! For the past couple of nights he has watched some of the synchronized diving and decided he might try it out. The first night he got up on the couch and said he was going to do what those girls did…and then acted like he was going to jump backwards off the couch! Then last night while we were watching the men, he chose the floor as his “diving” area, with somersault attempts and apparent yoga positions! Oh geez…





No comments:

Post a Comment