Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Potty Training...

So we have been in full-on potty training mode for the past several weeks. Day care has been very good about working with us on this so that he can move up to the three year old class here in a few weeks. We also have made a deal with him that when he accomplishes this goal of potty training he will get a trampoline! Yes…we’ve resorted to bribery and I think it might almost be time to reward him. 

There for a couple weeks Bryce would have only one accident a day. Now for over the past week and a half, he has had maybe 4 accidents total (including overnight) and he refuses to wear diapers! He loves his undies!


 As many know there are often tears during potty training. Usually our tears occur in the morning when his sleepy self has to sit on the potty, but one morning this week the reason for tears was ridiculous! He wanted Lego underwear instead of his other options that included Super Heroes, Thomas the Train, Toy Story, camo, striped, solid colored, or whitey tighties! As if he didn’t already have enough choices and he wants a pair that I’m not sure even exist! I even checked at Wal-Mart the other night when I was getting groceries ,and no Lego undies were to be found! Oh if Bryce knew the amount of disappointment in life is much worse than not wearing the underwear you want to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment