Saturday, November 05, 2011

The Halloween post

I know last year was Bryce's first experience trick or treating, however this year seems like his first true trick or treating.  Last year he was barely walking, definitely not talking, and couldn't consume many, if any, of this 'treats'.

This year he quickly figured it out.

After he got over the fear of his cousin in his costume...

I have found the only thing he is afraid of is people in masks.
This is Bryce running away as I was trying to take picture of them together. You'll have to ignore the junk in the background, my parents decided to clean out their garage that day.


Then figured out he was not supposed to walk in the houses...
 This most likely occurred due to an effort to get away from the werewolf.

He then figured out how to say "trick or treat" and the whole purpose of filling his bucket full of candy come into full view!


He liked this house so much that he wanted to go back to it!
 

They did have awesome decorations.

He did so good and was not ready to stop when it was getting close to bed time!

I really don't like this picture of me, but since Bryce is so cute in it I had to share...the things we sacrifice to show cute shots of our children!

Here's a little bit better shot of me, but the kids were looking at the viewfinder instead of the lens...go figure!


Of course we had little Miss Sophia in her adorable Halloween bow!

I hope every one had a safe and happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment