Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back in the saddle again...

Wow, it's barely been a week and I'm creating another post...okay it was went I started this post on April 3rd but lo and behold it's now April 12th and I'm just now finishing it. I still cannot believe how fast time flies now that I have a child.  


I realize on my last post I kind of ended it abruptly. There was much more I could have shared, but I guess I wanted to make sure I published it before I got distracted and forgot about it...kind of like what happened to this post!

For one I forgot to share that Bryce was going to be starting part-time day care because Nic's Mom was going to be starting her seasonal job. A few weeks before he started, he and I went for a visit to checkout the facilities. When I couldn't get him to leave, I knew that was the place. So now he's gone for 3 weeks. Since the beginning, he barely fussed when we leave,  which surprises me since he's really bad about separation from me.

Also since my last post Bryce has not had a pacifier again! We have officially broke the binky habit and he continues to sleep all night! If I had known it was going to be this easy I would have done it sooner. Of course the weekend we got rid of the binky, was the weekend before he began daycare. I was relieved to find that no other child there had a pacifier. I was afraid our progress might get set back.

Now that I think about it he's been pretty easy to wean off of everything we wanted to wean him off of.  While we're reminiscing....we got out his infant carrier car seat the other day to let some of our friends borrow it until they could find the correct base for their infant carrier. Bryce crawled up in it like he missed it.



Some tid bits...

We're still waiting on that 12th tooth to break through. As fast as the others came in, I'm surprised it's taking this long.

Bryce has started saying his version of "Ready, Set, Go" but he only gets to "Set"...then he takes off running.


Now for the fun part...pictures!


Playing with his cousin Kell's Nerf Gun.



Brushing teeth in our new chair.



Visiting Daddy at the Fire Station.



Enjoying hot days in April




Licking the homemade whipped cream off the beaters.


Hopefully now that things are slowing down at work and I'm not going to be as mentally exhausted, maybe I can keep up better on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment