Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Falling behind...

So much for catching up on the blog during my break from school, it's just been so nice to have time to read for pleasure and to go to bed around 9pm.

So Bryce's 2nd Christmas has come and gone. Santa was very good to him along with everyone else. Unfortunately for us, but fortunately for him, he received LOTS and LOTS of toys. We are almost out of room for them, I can't imagine where we'd put them all if we didn't have the second living room that we have.



Before I get to the pictures I'll share what's been going on.

As for my first semester back at school as a Mom, I took 9 hours and I'm happy to say I made the President's Honor Roll with all A's! Hopefully I can keep my 4.0 GPA at NSU. That could be stretching it a bit, but I'm going to try.

Bryce still isn't saying much that we can understand, there's a few words: Mama, Dada, yay, and he attempts banana.

He still has just 4 teeth. Despite having so few teeth he still manages to eat 2 waffles for breakfast! This child can put down some food like nobody's business.


For almost a month straight now Bryce has been sleeping all night in his crib. He still fusses a little sometimes when he's tossing and turning, but he's able to put himself back to sleep.

Otherwise he's as happy as always!



So A LOT of pictures (and a video at the end)...some of these should have been posted a while back.

Excited about the Christmas tree.

Bedlam! Thank goodness the Sooners won!!


 Helping Mommy decorate the tree.



Then undecorate it!



Bryce's own little Christmas tree.


Since Daddy had to be at work by 7am on Christmas morning, we made a special request that Santa come early Christmas Eve morning.
And this is what we found that morning!


Someone is still a little sleepy.








A short time later we went south to spend some of Christmas Eve with my Dad and his side of the family.




 Then we headed back home to spend Christmas Eve evening with Daddy's side of the family.


Christmas morning Bryce and I went north to Wichita, KS to spend Christmas with my Mom's side of the family.






No comments:

Post a Comment