Sunday, November 14, 2010

Operation Vacation is a SUCCESS!

Since my last post we have been to Cozumel, Mexico and back! It was a much needed vacation that went by WAY TO FAST!! It felt like we were only there for a couple of days and I truly could have stayed another week, even with my needy child.

This was my 8th trip to Cozumel, and our 5th time to stay at the El Cozumeleno resort. It's an all-inclusive resort, and if you look at Trip Advisor you will find mixed reviews but we have always found it to be a great place to stay at a reasonable price. The resort is immaculately clean! The view from the ocean view rooms is AMAZING! The staff are AWESOME! The Miami vices and Blue Hawaiins were plentiful!  

Bryce was a big hit with the staff and the other guests. He did really well during the entire trip. I hope that we will be able to take him somewhere once a year.

Since I'm short on time...as usual...I'll just post a few...okay several...teaser photos until I can post more including a full review.










No comments:

Post a Comment