Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Toddler eating…or lack there of

I know eating is a well known challenge of toddlerhood. Fortunately, Bryce is still pretty good about eating almost everything. I do often hear him say “I don’t like broccoli” or “I don’t like chicken”; which I immediately reply “Yes, you do!”

Then he decides to go ahead and eat it, to which he will then say “I DO like Broccoli” or “I DO like chicken”.

Apparently he just forgets what he does and doesn’t like.

Last month, for the first time since he was an infant, we took him to a Japanese Steakhouse. He did really well eating most everything he was given. I let him choose whether he wanted chicken or steak and he chose steak, but of course by the time we made it to the main course he was pretty full but still managed a few bites of his steak. 







No comments:

Post a Comment