Sunday, April 01, 2012

So Time Goes On...

and on...


and on...






and on...




Things have been moving at a fast pace around here and I’m sure everywhere else as well.  I’ve definitely struggled to keep up with anything besides work and school. Thankfully this will be all over soon! First my busy season at work is about to wrap up, then second I was able file for graduation…for the Summer semester!! Yes, I will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting after July 26th, which is a whole semester sooner than I had planned! Right now it’s hard to believe and I’m going to have a lot of work to do this summer with my two final classes, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT! How nice it will be not to have to worry about homework or going to class in the evening and that extra time I’ll have to spend with my family!

Speaking of family and most importantly…Bryce! No matter what I do that boy won’t stop growing and learning new things to do and say. The other day we were driving down the highway and he started talking about ducks and geese, which coincidentally right below the bridge we were on was a duck pond with a duck flying over it…there’s no way he could have known that was a duck! He’s very observant and knows where many of our friends live.He knows why we go to Sonic...to get drinks!

So Thursday night we took Bryce to see Sesame Street Live. He shows one obvious personality trait he took from me, being TERRIFIED of the characters! My particular fear is and always was clowns. The entire time he kept saying he wanted to go "Bye, bye".  He clung to me so tightly that I wasn't able to take many pictures, but he did intently watch the show. Of course as soon as we left he told me he wanted to go see Elmo again!




We still haven't mastered potty training, though he's showing interest but he still won't tell me he needs to go, even when I ask constantly, unless he's running around butt naked! Yes, when he's being my little naked hippy is when he is best about going on the potty! 

As obvious in one of the above pictures, Bryce's hair is getting a little long. It is one of the few "first's" we still have remaining. I’m still debating on when that might be. Right now I’m loving his blond locks but everyone keeps teasing us about his mullet. He also seems to be getting mistaken for a girl a lot despite his very boyish clothes.

Well I thought I would give my blog a little love before I enjoy this unusually hot April day...then of course study a little bit for an exam this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment